Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented LIMS Administrator (148075). Do you have experience with LIMS configuration? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The position requires a candidate who is a self-motivated and self-directed with an ability to create strong relationships and networks with business and IT partners. The candidate for this position will be responsible for providing application software development services or technical support. As a Business Data Manager this candidate will be accountable for the following: master data configuration, development of program logic for new applications or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications, testing, troubleshooting, documentation, and configuration/implementation/maintenance of software applications. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for: analysis of requirements, journey mapping, and the integration of application components.
- Drive requirement gathering sessions to define and develop project milestones
- Document requirements – both process diagram workflows and data flow documentation
- Collaboration with the business to understand the business value of the new projects requested for delivery
- Configure master data and provide data governance for the existing solutions
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT experience
- Highly skilled in the creation of business process maps from a user interface and data flow perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of building strong business relationships and influencing capabilities at all levels of an organization
- Ability to see the connections/opportunities in business areas (ambiguous areas)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in the use of database (data analysis leveraging SQL)
- LIMS application configuration experience
- Domain knowledge in lab work/processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge in Lab Information Systems
- Work experience in scientific discipline (Biology, Biochemistry, or related)
- Work experience in Supply Chain (Logistics, Planning, or related)
- Experience with VB/VBA, .Net, Java
- Exposure to agile software development
- 5+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
- 5+ years of experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), and Visio,
- 5+ years of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: LIMS, Configuration, VB/VBA, .Net, Java, Supply Chain, Logistics
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.