Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Systems Platform Architect (142804). Do you have experience with Network Architecture? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Systems Platform Architect/Infrastructure Design Team is responsible for build and configuration of Infrastructure for all web/cloud based applications at MasterCard. You will be engaged early in the project life cycle to ensure the infrastructure meets the sizing and performance requirements of each application. You will have hands on design of the required infrastructure based on project and application requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in Network Connectivity – IPV4, IPV6 and PORT Assignment
- Expertise and SSL/TLS traffic flows and redirects
- Experience with J2EE application servers JBoss/Tomcat and Web Servers (Apache)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Designing secured transaction flow using F5 (BIG-IP) , Webseal/ISAM
- Certificate management
- Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Network Connectivity, SSL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out jobs.technologypartners.net!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.