Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Systems Engineer, DevOps – 146225. Do you have experience with DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Engineer 3, you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations. In this role on the Security Engineering team, you will lead the implementation of solutions and tools in support of securing our systems. You will work on a DevOps team in a fast paced, dynamic environment and will exercise and grow your skills related to continuous integration and deployment automation. You will have the opportunity to learn and implement new technologies and will be responsible for identifying and implementing changes that maximize the efficiency of the team in delivering solutions that meet the non-functional requirements of our products.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of experience with cloud automation
- Experience serving as technical lead or mentoring other engineers
- Experience working within the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud products
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, and/or Python
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Bitbucket, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins
- Experience working with configuration management tools, such as Chef, Terraform, or other similar products (e.g. Puppet, Ansible)
- Deep knowledge of cloud computing
- Proficiency with Linux user interface and commands
- Experience with software design methodologies, information systems architecture, object-oriented design, and software design patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly triage problems, determine root cause and drive resolution
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Palo Alto XSOAR, Splunk, etc.
- Working knowledge of security tools and capabilities including but not limited to Extended Detection and Response (EDR), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Event Monitoring, User Behavior Analytics, Vulnerability Scanning, and Penetration Testing
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: cloud, SDLC, Linux, AWS, Bash, Shell Scripts, Python, CI/CD
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!