Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Support Engineer, Java, Accounting – 146838. Do you have experience with Java and Accounting? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking an innovative and results-oriented Lead Support Engineer in our growing Risk Management area. This area is focused on the maintenance and support of products and services for various stakeholders throughout the Claims Management lifecycle. Our Risk applications are also highly integrated with our accounting applications at the company, and we are looking for a candidate that has experience working with accounting solutions and understands the fundamentals of accounting. As a Lead Support Engineer, you will be empowering the support engineering team and serving as a liaison between support operations and development. In this role, your focus will be on providing viable recommendations for innovative solutions, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions for issues that arise, exercising leadership, and sharing technical expertise to enable the team to analyze issues and implement solutions. As a subject matter expert for our team, you will partner with various business and IT teams on a variety of inquiries. A successful candidate will be a driven, organized, effective collaborator and communicator, who can use problem-solving skills to investigate, diagnose and resolve complex issues. Additionally, this position will participate in advancing the Identity and Access Management technologies for the company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The Lead Support Engineer position requires 4+ years of related experience
- Understanding of Java or similar programming language, Oracle database environment and SQL
- Must understand accounting fundamentals and have experience working through accounting related solutions
- Leadership skills in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience supporting an ERP system or other accounting related application
- Experience using Service Now as a support platform
- Experience in Agile methodology and Atlassian tool set (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, Oracle, SQL, ERP, PeopleSoft
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!