Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Software Verification Tester (145003). Do you have experience with software verification? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead, coach, and mentor members of the software verification test team. Design and execute manual and automated software verification tests. Interface with management, key leaders, and stakeholders across the organization. Estimate, plan, and assign work as needed to meet deadlines. Assess and deploy testing tools and automation frameworks. Create, revise, and maintain test-related procedures. Drive continuous improvement of test processes and software quality. Develop and summarize key testing-metrics. Serve as an ambassador of software quality.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related scientific or engineering discipline and/or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of professional software-testing experience
- Strong leadership skills; proven ability to effectively lead a team of software verification testers
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills; ability to create clear and concise verification, and support-related documentation; articulate in all aspects of required work (planning, status, troubleshooting, KPIs, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of software quality, testing methodologies, and modern test-automation frameworks and associated
- Skilled in analyzing use cases, and user stories to determine suitability for automation
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration
- Solid understanding of database concepts (SQL knowledge a plus)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Java, C++, C#/.NET, Python, or other object-oriented languages
- Significant experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product-development organization (medical-device or biotech industry)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: verification, automation, documentation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!