Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Software Engineer, React – 145696. Do you have experience with React? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will implement software engineering solutions to meet requirements and architectural direction. Code and successfully perform unit/integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution as well as compliance to the business and technical requirements. Providing overall governance and mentorship while pairing with development teams to promote UI development knowledge growth and overall experience consistency across the organization. Pairing with Customer Experience group to provide support/development of company-wide Design System. Support/Development of Reusable Components Library to increase consistency, quality and speed to market. Resolve problems that arise with existing production applications to ensure the efficient and proper functioning of application components. Ability to manage time effectively and resolve application issues in a timely manner. Participate in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met. Migrate applications to various testing and the production environments. Participate in design conversations, asking questions and providing input. Work with Managers and team members to develop to EHI development standards. Ability exercising appropriate judgment between what is requested and what is feasible. Able to complete assigned tasks with high quality. Ability to work both independently and with a team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of Software Development Experience, 2+ acting in mentor/lead capacity
- 2+ years of React JS development experience architecting highly complex enterprise systems
- Experience in a production support environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining reusable React UI components
- Strong understanding of Design Systems and UX Design principles
- Strong understanding of ADA compliance, AA standards
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle and end-to-end testing.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and/or similar tool
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Git-based source control management system (Bitbucket preferred)
- Strong teamwork abilities in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high demand, and challenging environment
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction.
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with using styling frameworks (bootstrap, Material UI, etc)
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Web Services
- Experience with Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with Storybook
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture is preferred
- Knowledge of Design Patterns is preferred
- Experience working in AWS environment
- Experience with Jenkins
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!