What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and develop software that helps hospitals determine the correct antibiotics to treat millions of infected patients each year. You will work with and mentor developers on a component of the system to meet your design goals. You will also work with a system architect to define components responsibilities, plan components evolution, and ensure components will meet system needs. You will work with software testers to ensure the system supports both automated and manual test needs. You will also work with microbiology experts and business analysts to learn microbiology and balance requirements with technical complexity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 or more years of experience of Java Full Stack development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Common open source Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, other)
- OO analysis and design experience including Design Patterns
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Agile development practices (test driven development, pair programming, refactoring)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relational database table design and use
- Servlet containers (Tomcat, Jetty, other) and basic HTTP server configuration
- Continuous integration systems (Jenkins, other)
- REST concepts
- Automated installation/deployment processes (InnoSetup, Wix, Ansible, other)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!