Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented ERP/Coupa Lead Software Engineer (147133). Do you have experience with ERP software and Coupa? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Business Administrative Systems Team supports a variety of applications that are financially related including Coupa for business spend management (BSM). Other applications supported by this team include PeopleSoft Financial Suite (Payables, Asset Management, Receivables, General Ledger), various back-office solutions, and proprietary applications. These applications are on various technologies that include; Oracle, Java, PostgreSQL, AWS and other third-party SaaS solutions.
Now is an exciting time to join the team as we further our adoption of Coupa and to also be part of new Coupa module implementations and deployments. You will also have the opportunity to expand our optimization of the platform and deliver operational efficiencies through the use of Coupa.
As a Lead Software Engineer you will be responsible for analyzing and translating complex business requirements into processes, designs, and solutions that balance business needs and technology strategies, specific to the global BSM platform, Coupa. In this role you will work directly with IT project management, business partners, vendors and other members of the development and project teams to gather and interpret requirements, develop solutions, and configure the application to meet the needs of the business.
In addition, you will:
- Contribute to the overall success of the Coupa platform by serving as a system expert and collaborator
- Interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for optimal platform configuration and utilization
- Configure Coupa’s various modules to support the business processes and compliance with business requirements
- Work with other Coupa System Administrators to design comprehensive and integrated solutions in the Coupa platform
- Perform unit and integration testing of the Coupa platform to ensure proper and efficient operation, as well as compliance, to the business requirements
- Contribute with Coupa’s products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Maintain extensive Coupa knowledge and trouble-shooting skills to resolve issues promptly
- Provide mentorship to less senior team members
- Perform routine review of Coupa application or programming improvements and business processes to deliver an optimized system
- Review all Coupa software releases for issue resolution, configuration change opportunities and new functionality and perform testing as appropriate
- Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follow security policies and procedures; continuously identify and recommend opportunities for improving security
- Work closely with various suppliers to provide guidance throughout their enablement process, establishing punchout catalogs for business usage
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field is required
- 5+ years of experience of related experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 3+ years of experience with Coupa, and demonstrated in-depth working knowledge of Coupa’s various integration technologies
- Must demonstrate experience in problem solving, including analyzing requirements, identifying and defining the problem to be solved, collecting data, establishing the facts, drawing valid conclusions and developing solutions
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead and mentor a team of junior Coupa admins, providing guidance, support, and technical oversight
- Must demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with junior associates, peers, management, teams, business partners, vendors and departments
- Must demonstrate personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service support ethic and the ability to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Must demonstrate good communication skills, both verbal and written, including good listening skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Coupa Certified, or the ability to complete upon hiring
- Experience as a Coupa System Administrator or Implementer
- Experience with multiple Coupa modules – specifically Procurement, CSP, CLMA, CRA, Analytics, SIM, and CoupaPay
- ERP application integration experience
- Experience integrating SaaS/Cloud-based systems with third-party service vendors
- Experience with Agile
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: erp, coupa, agile, saas, cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!