Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Software Engineer – 146991. Do you have experience with software engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will implement software engineering solutions to meet requirements and architectural direction. Independently design, modify and develop highly complex code. Perform unit/integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution as well as compliance to business and technical requirements. Provide overall direction and mentoring to the development teams, promoting growth in API services, and driving consistency across the organization. Resolve problems that arise with existing production applications to ensure the efficient and proper functioning of application components. Ability to manage time effectively and resolve application issues in a timely manner. Participate in acceptance and performance testing to ensure client/user needs are met. Migrate applications to various testing and production environments. Participate in design conversations, asking questions and providing input. Ensure application development is performed following EHI development standards. Exercise appropriate judgment between what is requested and what is feasible. Complete assigned tasks with high quality. Work both independently and with a team. Communicate at different levels of the organization to provide detailed or summarized information as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The Lead Software Engineer requires 8 or more years of Software Development Experience
- 5+ years of combined web services experience including XML, Java, and API RESTful services.
- 3+ years demonstrated skill as a strong technical mentor/leader
- 3+ years of current Cloud experience (AWS preferred), designing highly complex enterprise systems
- Strong understanding of Design Systems and Domain Driven Design
- Strong understanding of PCI/PII compliance, application security standards
- Experience in a production support environment.
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle and test driven/end-to-end testing.
- Experience with Git-based source control management systems (Bitbucket preferred), Jenkin, Maven and/or similar build tools.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and/or similar tool
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum or Kanban
- Strong teamwork abilities in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high demand, and challenging environment
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction.
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with using styling frameworks (bootstrap, Material UI, etc)
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Web Services
- Experience Splunk Enterprise or equivalent logging and reporting query tools
- Knowledge of Design Patterns is preferred
- Experience working with REACT front end preferred
- Experience working with AEM preferred but not required
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: software engineer
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!