Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Network Security Engineer, Azure, AWS – 146567. Do you have experience with Azure and AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Lead Network Security Engineer (Engineer 3), you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations. The Network Security team within the Network Engineering organization designs and supports our Network Security technologies. Being part of this team, you’ll have the opportunity to design and develop security solutions that meet our business objectives. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your technical skills as you work with different areas within IT to meet future business demands. As your knowledge and ability to work across the environment increase, you’ll have opportunities for increased responsibility and career progression through a variety of network security, engineering, and architect roles. This role requires a skilled engineer with in-depth experience in the design, configuration, and administration of Next-gen firewall platforms and other related security technologies. The ability to perform security analysis on solutions end-to-end, including identifying gaps and the recommending and implementation of configuration changes. The candidate will ensure existing infrastructure and configuration standards are adhered to when delivering projects. The candidate must have a strong understanding of networking, analysis, system administration, and common application frameworks. The mentoring of junior engineers is required for this technical leadership role. Effective commutation skills are required as this role will interact across multiple teams and across varying technical and leadership levels.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- The Lead Network Security Engineer requires 5+ years hands-on experience with design, deployment and administration of Next-gen Firewall technologies.
- 3+ year experience cloud security (AWS/AZURE).
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining documentation for technical and operational standards
- Specialization in several of the following fields:
- Building and administering security devices such as WAF, web proxy, data loss prevention systems, and intrusion prevention systems
- Network segmentation design and implementation
- Firewall policy automation (frameworks and implementation)
- Building and administering Network devices
- Managing cloud security operations, including identity & access control, secure configuration management, network security, Infrastructure as Code, data security, and logging
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of scripting and content creation such as Splunk dashboards, threat signature creation, Python scripts, Powershell scripts
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with firewall policy auditing and monitoring tools such as Firemon
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, AWS, cloud, firewall
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!