Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Network Architect, API, Cloud – 146692. Do you have experience with API? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Network Strategy and Operations team has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Architect. In this role, you will partner with others across multiple teams to help deliver innovative solutions in support of the company’s technology strategy. Specifically, you will work on the development, design, and integration of cloud connectivity and network initiatives from the ground up. Through familiarity with emerging technologies, security, and design practices, you will have the exciting role of helping to provide secure and responsive solutions to our business. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make significant contributions that will further the company’s technology ecosystem as we evolve our solutions to meet the needs of the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The Lead Architect position requires 8 or more years of related experience including strong architecture and design experience in large environments
- 5+ years of experience with network solutions in large enterprise environments, including cloud, network backbones, hosting, and network security, including both network and web application firewalls
- 3+ years of experience with AWS and/or Azure and associated cloud-native constructs.
- Working knowledge of web and API application architectures and their supporting infrastructures
- Proven experience developing strategies and road maps for solutions that solve business problems that are scalable and sustainable, are secure, and meet internal long-term goals of IT and the business
- Experience working across multiple technology groups and domains to develop architectures and standards
- Capable of leading a team on large, technically complex projects
- Experienced in mentoring and coaching team members at an organizational level
- Ability to work alone or in groups, managing multiple projects and finding solutions to keep projects on track
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with Palo Alto and Imperva product families.
- Experience with a variety of cloud and infrastructure patterns in addition to network focus.
- Experience with network automation strategies and tools (Terraform, Ansible)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: API, cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!