Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead iWeb Developer (145047). Do you have experience with web development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a Lead Front-End Web Developer to join a team of talented software engineers building the company’s latest and greatest eCommerce web platforms. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will develop new user-facing features. Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Research and Development of POCs and innovative new ideas for customer interactions. Production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed. Long term technical debt resolutions, debt prevention and code reviews. Optimize application for maximum speed, scalability, and security. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. Mentor junior developers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in: HTML5, JS and CSS
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience with code reviews is required.
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- Application bundlers such as webpack
- Package managers, such as npm or yarn
- CSS flexbox, grid layouts, and mobile responsive design
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Web accessibility standards and best practices
- Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline, eg Jenkins
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.