Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead IT Security Analyst – 146912. Do you have experience with security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Information Security Office (ISO), is looking for a Lead IT Security Analyst – Vulnerability Management (Security Analyst 3) to collaborate and participate in the transformation of the organization’s vulnerability management practice in support of our strategic vision. In this technical leadership role, the team will look to you to analyze threats, vulnerabilities, and controls across the organization, aiding in prioritization of treatment options in alignment with company security policies and standards. A successful candidate will be highly collaborative with analytical capabilities to make connections across IT. The individual will be a subject matter expert, with the desire to continue to research and interpret new technologies and their impact to the organization. Contribute to the development of strategic planning for the department. Provide instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments to ensure deadlines are met. Collaborate with architects to understand how various IT teams operate today and communicate a clear path to influence and imbed mature vulnerability discovery, timely feedback, and informed decision making. Lead the development of processes to integrate vulnerability management into product lifecycles; reducing the number of vulnerabilities being introduced into the environment. Define, implement, and communicate standards, processes, and procedures for the team or department. Assist with project planning; provide technical expertise to project teams and/or lead project teams. Apply advanced knowledge of vulnerability management concepts, security controls, and company objectives to resolve a wide range of moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways. Lead the analysis of (and provide guidance to others) the relationships between threats, gaps and impact to our systems and applications. Recommend, implement, and develop strategic solutions to situations, process and technology practices within the department. Understand advanced methods to identify large complex cyber threats, recognizing and categorizing types of vulnerabilities and threat behaviors. Research and interpret complex security controls; collaborate within the department to support the design and development of solutions necessary for the protection of all information processed, stored, and transmitted by the IT organization and the company. Present information, and track and respond to questions related to standards. Share internal and external risks insight across departments and IT to ensure they understand and adhere to security procedures and compliance requirements. Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follows security policies and procedures and continuously identify and recommend opportunities for improving security.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of related experience (can include any combination of experience in Information Technology, Information Security, or related experience)
- 3+ years of leadership experience (can include people and/or technical leadership)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrated leadership, collaboration, and relationship management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Exceptional communication skills, including ability to communicate a clear and concise strategic vision
- Must have strong time management and organization skills, partnered with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing requirements; able to deliver high quality results
- Must be able to work independently with a sense of ownership to accomplish department and project tasks
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Information Security, including knowledge of cloud computing technology
- Functional knowledge of productivity, documentation, and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, and Jive
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!