Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Engineer, DevOps (144437). Do you have experience with DevOps? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, develop and modify many different elements of technology. You will be required to understand advanced methods, theories and research techniques that establish ongoing direction and implementation of the technology vision and strategy. As an Engineer 3, we will be looking to you as a subject matter expert in multiple areas of technology that will represent your team in a positive manner within and outside of your department. You will be leading implementations and providing viable recommendations for implementing new solutions. You will be providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments; ensuring deadlines are met. Daily activities will include collaborating with Architects and recommending adjustments to the architecture to improve the overall quality and integration. You will also be required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field is required
- 5+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of experience developing, engineering, and administering an enterprise-grade API management platform (e.g. NGINX, Apigee, Akana, Kong)
- 2+ years of experience with AWS, Azure, or a cloud-hosted environment
- 2+ years of experience with Chef, Jenkins, CloudFormation, Terraform, or similar tools
- 1+ years of experience with OpenShift, AKS, or EKS container design and administration
- Strong knowledge of RESTful services
- Experience in delivering software through entire SDLC process
- Hands-on experience with OAuth, RSA, SSL, and various security tools and technologies
- Must be interested in exploring new technologies, and have a desire to push your skillset outside of your comfort zone
- Must be able to prioritize projects and tasks while adhering to the overall Information Technology standards
- Must be capable of leading meetings and discussions focused on the creation of the overall solution versus the underlying technology
- Demonstrated customer service support ethic and focus to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers and partners
- Flexible to facilitate an on-call rotation schedule for incident response and maintenance activities
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience operating in an Agile development environment
- Expert knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocol, Web APIs, XML, YAML, JSON, SOA/Web services and best practices
- 2+ years of experience developing, engineering, and/or administering the Kong Enterprise API platform
- 2+ years of experience working with Restful APIs
- 2+ years of experience with OpenID Connect, Azure B2C, Azure AD, and JWT authentication
- 2+ years of experience writing in LUA and/or Vagrant
- 2+ years of experience working with Linux and networking
- 2+ years of experience engineering security and governance (data & system, authentication & authorization)
- Experience programming with OS level (bash) scripting, AWS resource deployment, security configuration and the well architected framework, XML/JSON transformation and PostgreSQL, as well as previous work with plugin development, modification and integration preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: API, DevOps, Ansible, Jenkins, Python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!