Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Developer/Solutions Architect (147246). Do you have experience with .NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs for a premier client. TheÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â responsibilities also include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
- In-depth understanding of .NET Core, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes/Docker, SQL Server, React.js, HTTP REST/JSON, and Agile DevelopmentÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: .NET, Azure, SQL Server, ReactJS, Kubernetes, Docker, HTTP, REST, JSON, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.