Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Business Analyst (144712). Do you have experience with Business Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The IT Risk Management team is responsible for building and maintaining the user interface, services and customer data for Claims Management and Vehicle Repair products. As a Lead Business Analyst on this team, you will collaborate with several teams to enhance and maintain the user interface as well as the services needed to service our business customers; these include back office web applications, mobile applications, and systems involved in servicing our customers. As an IT Lead Business Analyst for the IT Risk Management team, you will serve as the primary interface between the business, product owners, software engineers and QA testers to implement new functionality and modifications within the application. You will play a leading role in shaping product design by gathering, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting, and maintaining business and functional requirements across all our products to support the Agile product development. You will present information and track and respond to client questions as they interact with our services. You will be responsible for demonstrating your leadership capabilities in meeting facilitation, collaborating, conflict resolution and obtaining your desired results from team members. To be successful you will need to demonstrate strong skills in the areas of personal ownership and accountability, relationship management, team building, organization, prioritization, problem solving, change management and executive level written and oral communication.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 4 or more years of related experience
- Extensive professional experience working as a Business Analyst or similar
- Must have expertise in requirements gathering and functional specifications development
- Experience in mentoring and coaching other Business Analysts within an IT environment
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to interact with and elicit information from all organizational levels
- Strong communication skills for gathering business needs, impact analysis, goals, and requirements that can be transformed easily into product design in an Agile development process
- Ability to partner effectively with both business and IT teams to facilitate and coordinate projects in a collaborative manor that fosters a strong team environment
- Ability to provide leadership in a blended business and technical capability to explain, educate and lead discussions
- Ability to suggest and implement improvements to technical design and business procedures and create supporting documentation
- Must have strong experience navigating, researching and understanding software applications used to enable business processes
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills including story writing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintains established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to timelines
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with JIRA/Atlassian suite
- Experience working with and executing SQL’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: business analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!