Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Architect, Networking (145028). Do you have experience with networking? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Network Strategy and Operations team has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Architect! In this role you will partner with others to lead the development, design, and integration of solutions that support our cloud connectivity and network automation initiatives. You will have the unique opportunity to work across multiple teams to help deliver innovative solutions in support of the company’s technology strategy. Through familiarity with emerging technologies, security, and design practices, you will have the exciting role of helping to provide secure and responsive solutions to our business. As a Lead Architect, you will be a key component in planning the evolution of the company’s network with a focus on an evolution to the cloud. We are looking for a leader to help drive the development of network architectures and patterns across several technology solutions and environments, and to also help bring these solutions into reality.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- The Lead Architect role requires 8 or more years of related experience
- 5 or more years of experience working in network design and implementation, network security, troubleshooting and operations
- Experience with a variety of network architectures cloud, security, load balancing and routing
- Deep understanding of design patterns including cloud networking, Internet DMZ ingress and egress, load balancing and network security solutions
- Knowledge of web application architecture and supporting infrastructure
- Exteexnsive experience with cloud networking including AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience with network automation platforms and solutions.
- Working knowledge of application and security architectures, cloud hosting patterns and data strategies.
- Experience working across multiple technology domains to develop architectural standards
- Provides mentoring and coaching to team members at an organizational level to develop professional and technical expertise
- A proven track record of evaluating and recommending new network solutions.
- Ability to work alone or in groups, managing multiple projects and finding solutions to keeping projects on track
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with modern automation platforms such as Ansible, Terraform and/or scripting technologies
- Experience and working knowledge of DNS solutions
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: network architecture, network architectures, cloud, network security, load balancing, AWS, Azure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!