Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Architect, Identity and Access Management (144650). Do you have experience with IAM? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will analyze, influence, and translate IT and business requirements into an architectural strategy that aligns with our overall access management and technology vision. You may also be asked to contribute to the global IT architecture strategies. You will use your technical knowledge to define architecture that meets short and long-term requirements, and will create technical roadmaps and solutions in alignment with the organization’s long-range technology vision. Here, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of strategic planning for the department, so having the ability to effectively communicate a clear, concise strategic vision will be key. As a Lead Architect, you will guard the organization from technological pitfalls by applying expertise to differentiate high impact from low-value or fad trends in design. You will collaborate with Engineers across multiple disciplines and solutions to ensure that the technologies are secure, interoperate, connect appropriately, and support the company vision and strategy. You will also actively coach, mentor, and teach others using influence, expertise, and leadership to support other teams as they implement solutions. You will design and architect innovative solutions for the ISO focusing on Identity and Access Management. You will partner with other company Engineers and Architects will be vital in developing comprehensive technology strategies. You will focus will include leading the transformation of the environment to enhance capabilities to support the future of identity and access.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 8+ years of related experience in business requirements engineering, solution architecture, design, development and deployment of large-scale business software solutions
- Proven experience leading the development of global architectural strategies and road maps for solutions that solve business problems, are scalable and sustainable, are secure, and meet internal long-term goals of IT and the business
- Must have experience in leading-edge, advanced service-oriented architectures
- Must have experience evaluating modern end user technologies
- Must exhibit a leadership style that exhibits strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication, and results orientation
- Proven ability to operate in a highly autonomous fashion, repeatedly exercises exceptional, independent judgment; balances strategic against tactical planning
- Must demonstrate superb relationship management skills, specifically around leading change, with the ability to create a non-adversarial atmosphere and be viewed as a partner
- Must possess exceptional communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions; produce business relevant presentations; convey complex information in a manner that is easily understood and actionable to both non-technical and technical leaders
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implications
- Must possess a high degree of impact and strategic influence, and constructively challenge prevailing thoughts and processes
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Proficiency and experience working with several of the technologies listed below is preferred:
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure principals (Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft)
- OS Windows, *NIX
- Database, Oracle, MSSQL, OpenSource
- Mac OS x, iOS, Android
- IAM services and solutions including: LDAP, SAML, Active Directory, Ping, RSA, Duo, IDaaS, AWS IAM, OAuth, Microsoft Azure, CyberArk, Centrify
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- Experience leading / guiding others through transformational architect changes
- Stay up to date on industry trends, products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities in end user computing / digital workspace / modern desktop
- Security principals
- Networking principals
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!