Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Architect (147572). Do you have experience with Cloud Data & Databricks? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for driving standardization in technologies, processes and patterns used in our Cloud Data Engineering efforts. A key component of this function will be ensuring the technologies, architectures, and patterns used to build our Data solutions our robust, scalable, resilient, secure, re-useable, and well understood by our development teams. As a lead Architect on the Cloud Data Engineering team you will play an important role in establishing the goals, road-maps and KPIs for measuring success. You will work closely with the Technical leads across our Cloud Data Engineering Data Domain teams as well as the Technical leads across the entire Data Engineering organization to establish standards, best practices and promote adoption of those in building our Solutions. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of cloud infrastructure, technologies and processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Experience with building solutions in Azure of AWS
- Experience with Cloud based PaaS offerings
- Experience with Databricks as well as relational databases
- Experience with designing and building re-useable patterns
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- 8+ years of related experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels, build and foster relationships, including coaching and mentoring other architects, engineers, and business leaders
- Proven ability to operate in a highly autonomous fashion, repeatedly exercises exceptional, independent judgment; balances strategic against tactical planning
- Must possess strong communication skills and the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions; produce business relevant presentations, convey complex information in a manner that is easily understood and actionable to both non-technical and technical leaders
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implications
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with Kafka, EventHub, CosmosDB, Scala, Python, Spark, Delta Lake, Azure SQL DB, and PowerShell
- Experience building APIs
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: aws, azure, databricks, kafka, eventhub, cosmosdb
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!