Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Application Developer, SQL, ASP (148131). Do you have experience with SQL Server? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the departments strategic business plans.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of companys existing IT architecture, infrastructure, and technology portfolio.
- Provides technical leadership and mentors team members on assigned projects.
- Conducts research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
- Designs, develops, and implements end-to-end integrated systems.
- Collaborates across teams to evaluate business needs and provide technology solutions.
- Develops and executes test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance.
- Reports on findings and make recommendations for improvement.
- Conducts code reviews and uphold Cass standards in coding.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Advanced technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including current MS Windows Server and Desktop releases.
- Expert experience in a variety of programming languages, including Python, C# and ASP.
- Experience using TFS or DevOps with GIT integrated for source control.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Effectively able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative setting.
- Experience with agile methodologies and the full software development life cycle.
- Previous experience with an Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning tool such as Instabase is a plus.
- A bachelors degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience with business requirements gathering and analysis.
- Proven experience in internet-based systems development.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with application development tools, including Visual Studio.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with relational database technology, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3+ years of development experience, preferably using the Microsoft Stack and Python.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: lead application developer, sql server, aps, python, artificial intelligence
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.