Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Lead Application Developer (144204). Do you have experience with .NET and C#? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will maintain in-depth knowledge of the department’s strategic business plans. You will develop in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture, infrastructure, and technology portfolio. You will also provide technical leadership and mentor team members on assigned projects. You will conduct research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility. You will design, develop, and implement end-to-end integrated systems. You will also collaborate across teams to evaluate business needs and provide technology solutions. You will develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. Report on findings and make recommendations for improvement. You will conduct code reviews and uphold Cass standards in coding.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Advanced technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including current MS Windows Server and Desktop releases.
- Strong experience in a variety of programming languages, including VB6, C# and ASP.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Effectively able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, collaborative setting.
- Experience with agile methodologies and the full software development life cycle preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience with business requirements gathering and analysis.
- Proven experience in internet-based systems development.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with application development tools, including Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with relational database technology, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3+ years of web development experience, preferably using the Microsoft Stack (ASP.NET MVC, etc.)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.