Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Launch Lead (147312). Do you have experience with Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Leverage and continuously improve the GTD launch playbook, a manual describing the key processes, communications, and milestones leading to a successful GTD launch
- Coordinate the Implementation activities & teams from End-to-End Testing through Transition to Sustainment
- Develop detailed project plans for End-to-End testing, Launch and Adoption activities for deploying a Lab Information Management System (LIMS) across 35 global Quality Testing labs
- Develop deadlines for key milestones across all regional launches and hold team members accountable to cross-functional communications, alignment, and meeting deadlines
- Track, follow up on, and drive to completion actions to deliver on each milestone
- Partner with the Quality Testing to define launch windows and developing the launch plan.
- Coordinate cross functional team discussions and facilitate the development of mitigation strategies for complex activities, manage dependencies, and issues or risks to launch
- Partner with Project Manager, Agile Coach, Build teams and Product Specialists to ensure End-to-End Testing readiness
- Partner with Project Manager, Change Manager, Change Specialists and Product Specialists to ensure training & launch readiness
- Partner with Project Manager, Build teams, Change Management, and Product Specialists to ensure Hypercare readiness
- Partner with Product Specialists, Change Management, and Support Team to ensure effective and efficient Transition to Sustainment
- Update & distribute the Launch Readiness and Hypercare dashboards
- Escalate high priority risks and issues that require GTD Core Team awareness and/or involvement in resolving or mitigation, in partnership with the Project Manager
- Partner with the Agile Coach to do retrospectives on the process from the handoff to End-to-End testing through Transition to Sustainment
- Organize, plan, and help prioritize work across individual regional launch teams to identify opportunities for economies of scale
- Consolidate launch tracking and metrics for Go/No Go decisions in partnership with the Project Manager to present to GTD Core Team and Steering & Sponsor Teams
- Track, follow up on, and drive to completion actions that address/ mitigate escalated issues
- Track, follow up on, and drive to completion actions that come out of End-to-End testing and Hypercare
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of industry experience
- Experience leading the launch of new tools and processes for global organizations
- Basic understanding of agile software development practices including sprint planning and backlog management
- Experienced in cross-functional project management
- Proven ability to build trust, influence, and motivate cross-functional project teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills
- Assumes end-to-end ownership to achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Promotes a sense of urgency and individual accountability in the team
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Jira, AHA
- Stakeholder are global, so candidate will need the ability to lead and/or join periodic early morning and late-night meetings
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: launch, project management, agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.