Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Junior Data Analyst (145232). Do you have experience with data analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will perform analyses of database structures, database records and data elements using Excel and other tools. Conducts data analysis to understand meaning and use of data in their source systems. Works as part of a project team as well as individually to troubleshoot data discrepancies. Identifies and documents working definitions for data from source / operational systems. Identifies data quality attributes for data sources, tables, and data elements. Collaborates with technical developers and reporting teams to define and deliver data solutions. Follows data collection and data analysis processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, mathematics, economics, computer science, management information systems, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years in a business analyst role or related experience, including familiarity with any number of analytic or reporting tools.
- Experience in IT organizations with technology solution development background is preferred
- Experience working with relational and columnar format database systems.
- Familiarity with updating, building, or using data models to build analytic solutions.
- Experience in documenting requirements as part of a solution build (software) process.
- Demonstrated understanding of source data and its use in analytics and decision making.
- Ability to manipulate and organize datasets for review.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. For example, candidates should be able to describe and explain to someone how they intend to solve a problem, how they understand the problem, etc…
- Demonstrated experience in working as part of a project team with a high degree of collaboration and communication.
- Ability to analyze data to identify and compare norms, trends and patterns by person, place and time
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) good to have
- Experience with statistical tools (SAS, SPSS) good to have
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.