Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Java Developer, Spring Boot (144975). Do you have experience with Spring Boot? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop applications and work with the deployment teams to move them through CI/CD pipelines. Design, develop, and maintain SOAP and REST services. Help to design and deploy innovative automated testing solutions. Execute the deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining the system throughout its lifecycle. Documenting processes and procedures. Unit testing and production deployment readiness. Be available as second level support for all custom developed applications. Collaborate with other IT teams to design and create end-to-end solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience with Java, including Spring Boot.
- Experience using a Cloud Platform. Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a plus.
- Experience with microservice architectures and API design.
- Experience with Oracle and MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD systems such as Maven, Jenkins, and Chef.
- Be able to teach or lead other developers through processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- Software debugging experience is preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Spring Boot, microservices, Oracle, MongoDB, CI/CD, Maven, Jenkins
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.