Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Java Developer, RESTful, Oracle, SQL – 146832. Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for full lifecycle development including analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementation of distributed applications and microservices consistent with architectural direction and established patterns. Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of RESTful services using Jersey.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of Database technologies Oracle and SQL.
- Familiarity with GitHub repository
- Familiarity with API security models including, but not limited to, Oauth, JSON Web Token, AppKey/Digest, Digital Certificates, Basic Authentication, and OpenID
- Experience with Kafka messaging queue, Liberty webserver, Ant build, and Eclipse IDE
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Preferred experience in the development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of front end technologies including Struts, JSF, SOAP
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, RESTful, Oracle, SQL, API, Kafka, Ant, Eclipse IDE, Struts
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.