Technology Partners is seeking a talented IT System Support Specialist (148612). Do you have experience working in Laboratory IT Environments? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Company is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Laboratory IT Systems Support Specialist to join our team in Chesterfield. The ideal candidate will be crucial in providing technical support for laboratory IT environments and collaborating with R&D scientists, IT enterprises, and lab support personnel. If you have a proven track record of delivering timely and effective IT technical support, strong customer relationship skills, and hands-on experience in supporting Linux, Windows, and network configurations, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Provide end-user support, troubleshooting, issue tracking, and software documentation for R&D hardware and software automation teams.
- Deploy desktop functional PC images, rebuild from scratch, and manage virtual ESXi and NAS storage support.
- Collaborate with scientists to specify data management workflows and order specialized laboratory hardware, devices, and software.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of all laboratory data operations and implement backup procedures for short- and long-term retention of instrument data.
- Support and troubleshoot barcode scanners and label printers.
- Work closely with researchers to support GLP-related activities, and validation requirements, and maintain GLP-related documentation.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach in resolving R&D IT issues and collaborate with the enterprise networking team for necessary configurations and support.
- Understand and work within GLP-regulated laboratory IT environments, or quickly learn the unique requirements and procedures involved in validated systems.
- Possess application database understanding of (SQL, Oracle) and related R&D software, with experience in LIMS preferred.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Computer science degree, certifications, or business degree IT with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Specialized Knowledge: IT Laboratory and automation processes, Linux, Microsoft Operating models, IT/OT.
- Skills: Hands-on corporate IT networking.
- Abilities: Ability to lift 50 lbs, handle computer boxes and monitors, and walk distances.
- Other Characteristics: Teamworking experience with both local and enterprise IT teams.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Professional Certification
- Experience in Laboratory IT systems and instrument connectivity supporting
Pay: 24.50 – 35 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Laboratory, Windows, Linux, LIMS, WAN, LAN
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state, and federal levels.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, and market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.