Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Support (145001). Do you have experience with troubleshooting? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for additional support in our Needham office for the IT Support team. This person will provide IT Support to end users, including hardware software and training. This person will also be working directly with Executives and assisting hands on with technical support as needed. They will also assist our current employee with the office relocations from Needham to Newton, MA. You will troubleshoot and document user personal computer issues in a professional manner, including our executive leadership team. Builds, configures, and deploys workstations as needed. Maintains the IT Support lab, storage, and deployment areas. Participate in the on-call rotation. Other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems and/or equivalent experience (at least 1 year of experience in an IT Support or Help Desk role).
- Self-starter and able to work with little supervision while asking for assistance if needed.
- Must be able troubleshoot personal technology devices, including Microsoft Windows laptops, desktops, Apple laptops, iPads.
- Must be familiar with troubleshooting both Windows and Mac OS
- Must be able to use and troubleshoot Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and other meeting collaboration tools a plus.
- Familiarity with Active Directory and SCCM a plus.
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts required.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: troubleshoot, Active Directory, SCCM, laptops, Macintosh
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.