Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Software Engineer, Java – 145575. Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Senior Software Engineer (Engineer 2), you will design, develop, and modify many different elements of technology. You will be required to understand advanced methods, theories, and research techniques that establish ongoing direction and implementation of the technology vision and strategy. As a Senior Software Engineer, we will look to you as a subject matter expert in multiple technology areas that will positively represent your team within and outside your department. You will be leading implementations and providing viable recommendations for implementing new solutions. You will be providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments, ensuring deadlines are met. Daily activities will include collaborating with Architects and recommending adjustments to the architecture to improve the overall quality and integration. You will also be required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance with established standards, processes, and procedures.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual who can serve as a subject matter expert in their focus area and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- The Senior Software Engineer requires 3 or more years of related experience
- Extensive programming experience in one or more of the following areas or languages:
- UI development using React JS, CSS3, HTML5 including Responsive and Adaptive design
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle and testing
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or similar tool
- Experience with source control management (Bitbucket/GIT experience preferred)
- Desire to work collaboratively collaborative a team-centric environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, including debugging multi-threaded applications
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with SOA. API’s and/or RESTful webservices
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with frameworks, such as, Spring and/or Hibernate
- Experience working in cloud environments (AWS preferred)
- Experience with development methodologies, such as, Agile, Scrum and/or Kanban
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!