Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Service Management (ITSM) Process Manager (148595). Do you have experience overseeing and directing ITSM initiatives? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an ITSM Process Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the analysis, planning, technical direction, organization, and implementation of ITSM initiatives. You will work closely with business line personnel to integrate ITSM methods and practices throughout IT, ensuring that IT services effectively meet the evolving needs of the enterprise. Additionally, you will be responsible for researching and promoting best practices, reporting progress and impact to leadership, and maintaining a working knowledge of client’s core business processes to facilitate the implementation of practical solutions and efficiency opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ITSM oversight and management for one or more processes within a given service lifecycle stage.
- Oversee and direct process discipline and continuous improvement across the ITSM service landscape for the IT organization.
- Implement and maintain an effective performance metrics program to ensure process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Make timely decisions based on operational performance and benchmark data to ensure objectives are consistently achieved.
- Understand and maintain policy, procedures, and metrics associated with one or more ITSM process(es).
- Report the progress and impact of efforts to leadership.
- Maintain a working knowledge of client’s core business processes to allow for the effective application of practical solutions and efficiency opportunities.
- Successfully partner with all levels of the IT organization.
- Accountable for the operational management of one or more of the enterprise ITSM process(es).
- Design and implement one or more standardized ITSM processes and workflows and ensures adherence to them.
- Establish and maintain service level measurements and KPIs to represent the health of the ITSM process(es).
- Define ITSM guidelines and communication templates.
- Identify opportunities and trends for continuous improvements with the ITSM process(es).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer-related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, certification, and experience may be considered.
- Five or more years of technical experience required in Information Technology.
- 3 to 5 years supporting, leading, and/or adhering to an ITSM process.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations certification preferred
- IT/Info Sys/Engineering degree preferred
- This is a Hybird role, prefers someone local to St. Louis Area
Pay: 47.60 – 68 /hr
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: IT Service Management, ITIL, Enterprise Management, Configuration, Network Manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
Pay ranges are influenced by candidate qualifications, experience, and role specifics, with the actual rate determined considering skills, market conditions, and are subject to change by the employer; pay negotiations follow all state and federal legal guidelines.