Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Service Delivery Specialist (147716). Do you have experience with CISCO and Secuirty & Compliance Tools? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support the IT and Telecommunications Infrastructure for the Mideast Sector of A4001 East Region ensuring the utilization of Hardware, Software and Communication Systems are consistent with the Global IT strategy.
- Onsite support, working closely with centrally provided IT services including design, operations, and the service desk to meet the agreed service levels.
- Build the relationship between IT and the Business to become the recognized and valued partner for the delivery of IT Service.
- Provide information and assist IT Service Delivery Manager with IT budgeting and cost control
- Follow and enforce Emerson policies regarding IT management, security, standards, and procedures
- Assists users with business proposal generation, regarding our standards and policies
Required Skills & Experience:
- College/University degree in a related field or experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience within a general IT environment
- Previous experience in supporting clients, servers, communication equipment (preferably CISCO)
- Uses basic understanding of the IT Field:
- VMware ESXi / VCenter knowledge
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Cisco networking knowledge
- CITRIX; MS Remote Access
- Independently completes diverse tasks of the job and applies and enhances knowledge and skill in:
- Language: English
- IP networking administration and services including DNS, DHCP
- Security & Compliance tools (e.g. Ivanti/LanDesk, WSUS, CrowdStrike)
- Active Directory, GPO & policy design and support
- Performs without assistance and is recognized as a specialist for:
- PC imaging using Emerson’s ELMS imaging tool
- Computer desktop support
- Printer (office and production floor) configuration and troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Support
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems 7 – 10
- Availability to travel to nearby sites as needed
- Flexible working hours sometimes required for maintenance activities
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: vlan, lan, windows server, cisco, dns, active directory, korn, citrix
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.