Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Delivery Specialist (147711). Do you have experience with Cisco Networking, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support the IT and Telecommunications Infrastructure for the specified Area/sites ensuring the utilization of Hardware, Software and communication Systems are consistent with the Global IT strategy.
- Onsite support, working closely with centrally provided IT services including design, operations and service desk to meet the agreed service levels.
- Build the relationship between IT and the Business to become the recognized and valued partner for the delivery of IT Service.
- Act as a local point for all IT issues (Infrastructure and Application) at your site and within the Area and ensure engagement with the appropriate IT Group (Infrastructure, NA Applications or Divisional Applications)
Required Skills & Experience:
- College/University degree in a related field or experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience within a general IT environment
- Previous experience in supporting clients, servers, communication equipment (preferably CISCO)
- Uses basic understanding of the IT Field such as VMware ESXi / VCenter knowledge, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Cisco networking knowledge
- IP networking administration and services including DNS, DHCP
- Security & Compliance tools (e.g. Ivanti/LanDesk, WSUS, Symantec, FireEye)
- Active Directory, GPO & policy design and support
- Availability to travel in the designated area/country
- Flexible towards working hours for maintenance activities
- Onsite position ins a small town, availability to travel, flexible working hours
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Cisco Networking, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, LANDesk, Korn, Citrix, VLAN, WLAN, Oracle
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.