Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Security Threat Specialist (148455). Do you have experience with Active Directory? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an IT Security Threat Specialist (Strategic Active Directory Lead), you will play a critical role in leading a team of engineers responsible for the overall support and health of Active Directory/Azure AD environments. You will contribute to the strategic direction of the team and bring your extensive experience as a subject matter expert in large AD environments to coordinate technical efforts and resolve issues across multiple teams. This role is ideal for an individual who is passionate about cybersecurity and thrives in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Support directory services, authentication, enterprise directory, single sign-on, administration solutions, logging services, and general application design, architecture, capacity planning, operations, and disaster recovery.
- Resolve complex technical issues and implement architecture solutions for a dispersed environment.
- Lead and participate in enterprise projects related to Active Directory, AD tools, certificates, system management, capacity planning, identity, and access management solutions.
- Design and architect Active Directory solutions, integrating them with various platforms and applications.
- Analyze complex functional and business requirements to develop recommendations for the way forward.
- Lead design and architecture discussions, collaborating with cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Provide direction and guidance for process improvements and policy establishment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in IT security, with a focus on Active Directory and Azure AD
- Experience with threat hunting and incident response
- Experience with security assessment and penetration testing
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Active Directory, Cyber, Firewall, Penetration, Azure, CISSP, CEH, CFCE, OSCP, Hacker, Ethical Hacker, Forensics
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.