Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Security Manager (147556). Do you have experience with Threat Detection and Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will lead and manage analysts on the cybersecurity Threat Detection and Analysis (TDA) team.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the activities related to alert monitoring, as well as developing processes to ensure business continuity related to proactive security.
- You will be responsible for determining time and resources needed to complete assignments, and lead team members in prioritizing and completing assigned tasks and projects.
- You will also be responsible for people management activities including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews.
- You will develop and maintain procedures that support team activities associated with specific area of expertise or responsibility and lead individuals in adhering to and supporting team procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6+ years of related experience, to include experience with Information Technology, IT Security, Engineering, people leadership/ management, etc.
- 3+ years of security-related experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience motivating and leading/ directing individuals to accomplish goals
- Experience in requirements gathering, including analyzing symptoms and causes, identifying and defining the problem to be solved and developing solutions
- Ability to identify and generate executive summaries on key performance indicators of Security Operations Center activities
- Knowledge of published security standards (ISO, NIST, PCI)
- Knowledge of SIEM / Log Management Systems, IDS/IPS systems, DLP solutions, and vulnerability scanning tools
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with subordinates, peers, management and teams and departments within IT department
- Strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Customer service support ethic and focus to deliver the highest, most consistent level of customer service to our customers
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills, including good listening skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3+ years of experience leading security-related teams
- Strong knowledge of security solutions and processes
- CISSP, Security +, CISM, and/or GCIH certifications
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: it security, cybersecurity, threat detection, analysis, cism, cissp
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.