Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Security Architect (145095). Do you have experience with Security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Information Security Office’s (ISO) Security Architecture team is responsible for providing consultative services to external teams and defining the future-state direction for Security Tooling within ISO that will transform our technology strategies and protect our platforms, systems, data, and end users. As an Architect you will analyze, influence, and translate IT and business requirements into an architectural strategy that aligns with our overall internal Security technology vision. You may also be asked to contribute to the global IT architecture strategies. You will use your technical knowledge to define architecture that meets short and long-term requirements and will create technical roadmaps and solutions in alignment with the organization’s long-range technology vision. Here, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of strategic planning for the department, so having the ability to effectively communicate a clear, concise strategic vision will be key. As an Architect, you will guard the organization from technological pitfalls by applying expertise to differentiate high impact from low-value or fad trends in design. You will collaborate with Engineers across multiple disciplines and solutions to ensure that the technologies are secure, interoperate, connect appropriately, and support the company vision and strategy. You will also actively coach, mentor, and teach others using influence, expertise, and leadership to support other teams as they implement solutions. A successful candidate will have the ability to design and architect innovative solutions for the ISO focusing on Security capabilities and tooling. Partnership with other Engineers and Architects will be vital in developing comprehensive technology strategies. This technical leadership role will be central to continuous transformation and maturity of security capabilities.
You will participate in architecture reviews and or audits of ISO security solutions. Define and maintain documentation of reference architecture and technology standards, processes, and policies related to core solutions. Effectively integrate solutions into the existing infrastructure. Provide leadership and direction for technical infrastructure support; on-call support and support for escalated trouble tickets; lead the resolution of key implementation and system integration issues. Define and document target architectures, anticipating growth and scalability. Use KPIs and effectiveness metrics to improve processes, bridge different areas of the infrastructure. Work closely between infrastructure and engineering teams to understand broad IT solution needs. Assess emerging technologies relevant to global, regional, and local business needs. Establish and vet key vendor relationships, providing advice on investments regarding price versus performance. Ensure solution architecture is designed to meet disaster recovery and business continuity requirements. Anticipate skill and resource needs and effectively build plans to balance these across multiple teams
Develop innovative approaches/ solutions to complex design problems while meeting aggressive deadlines with attention to detail. Listens to and evaluates business needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with business expectations; identifies opportunities for improvement; ensures others are aligned with business expectations. Commitment to cost controls and effective measure to reduce. Help establish business case and articulate business value through storytelling and alignment with the broader IT vision. Protect customers, employees, and brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follows security policies and procedures; continuously identifies and recommends opportunities for improving security.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of related experience in business requirements engineering, solution architecture, design, and/ or development and deployment of large-scale business software solutions
- Proven experience leading the development of global architectural strategies and road maps for solutions that solve business problems, are scalable and sustainable, are secure, and meet internal long-term goals of IT and the business
- Must exhibit a leadership style of strategic thinking, collaboration, direct communication, and results orientation
- Proven ability to operate in a highly autonomous fashion, repeatedly exercises exceptional, independent judgment; balances strategic against tactical planning
- Must demonstrate superb relationship management skills, specifically around leading change, with the ability to create a non-adversarial atmosphere and be viewed as a partner
- Must possess exceptional communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively defend ideas and solutions; produce business relevant presentations; convey complex information in a manner that is easily understood and actionable to both non-technical and technical leaders
- Must demonstrate flexibility and agility related to critical thinking and making decisions with complex considerations as it relates to business implications
- Must possess a high degree of impact and strategic influence, and constructively challenge prevailing thoughts and processes
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Proficiency and experience working with Cyber Security or related technologies is preferred
- Proficiency and experience working with security principals is preferred
- Proficiency and experience working with network principals is preferred
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Cloud technologies is preferred
- Experience leading / guiding others through transformational architect changes is preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: security, architect
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!