Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Security Analyst (147244). Do you have experience with Azure and AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Participate and advise on the technical requirements and solutions to support strong identity and access control throughout the enterprise. Lead aspects of projects related to IAM/PAM and participate in projects related to other security engagements. Develop strong relationships with business partners and technical teams to address and simplify complex identity lifecycle issues. Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for IAM/PAM solutions across the enterprise. Maintain and document configurations of Identity and Access Management solutions (current state) and propose the same for the desired future state to align with corporate policy and compliance objectives. Supports building technical and non-technical processes, policies, and standards that reflect security best practices and minimize our security risks. Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of related experience
- Familiarity with cloud-based applications and platforms including Azure and AWS
- Experience with identity access and privileged access management tools and process automation
- Experience in scripting, parsing and manipulating data for analysis
- Ability to translate business problems, existing processes, and technology into service and process requirements
- Proficient in presenting to technical and managerial stakeholders
- Document current state and future state business processes/workflows using standard process modeling tools and process improvement methodologies
- Experience with Identity and Access Management solutions, including Azure Active Directory management, AWS IAM, Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Single Sign-On (SSO), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and Identity Governance and Administration tools technologies like SailPoint or Saviynt
- Strong documentation, communication and reporting skills – ability to present to all levels of staff and leadership
- Ability to create process flow and process improvement diagrams using tools like Visio
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- CISSP or other security certification a plus
- Experience with Relational database products
- Previous experience and knowledge of risk management methods and their application towards security, identity, and access management within a regulated industry
- Skill in implementing Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) and Attribute-Based Access Controls (ABAC)
- Understanding or experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) implementation
- Skill in applying Agile techniques to operational workflow and processes
- Experience in database query techniques and data extraction methods
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: azure, aws, cloud,Ã¿Â
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!