Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Project Manager IIII (142895). Do you have experience with Project Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide management and technical expertise in the areas of Program Management, Project Management and associated methodologies and tools. In addition to providing “hands-on” Project Management services, you will support IT Supervisors and Managers using proven PMO techniques to achieve established objectives of scope, quality, time, cost, and stakeholder satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.PM Accreditation from PMI (PMP) preferred.
- Four to Eight years of experience managing projects is required.
- Project Management experience should include development of Project Plans, Schedules and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Experience using structured methodologies and project management systems is required Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Project Management Tool (EPM) is preferred.
- Excellent communication, organization, and human relations skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees are required.
- IT Savvy, Software Development Background, and Vendor Relationship Management
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: PMP, IT Infrastructure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out jobs.technologypartners.net!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.