Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Project Manager III (147994). Do you have experience with Kanban and Jira? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Specialized depth and breadth of expertise in job discipline or field, working independently to solve or lead others to solve complex problems.
- Independently defines and manages scope and schedule of large and complex projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budgets.
- Develops plan and resources (internal/external) for higher risk/impact and more complex projects (mega projects). Helps prioritize projects or projects impacting multiple disciplines or groups.
- Sets team members up for success by identifying and addressing their needs proactively, allowing the team to focus on valuable work (i.e., is a servant leader). Provides vendor management expertise in reviewing request for proposals, vendor contracts and selecting appropriate vendors.
- Manages demand planning process with Demand Planning group; guides others on the process and understands broader organizational demand planning.
- Manages project budget of large and complex projects, reviews and approves invoices for complex projects.
- Manages and ensures quality of higher risk/impact projects (e.g., coordinating meetings, tracking budget, following up on action items) using Waterfall project management methods; interprets and anticipates scope creep.
- Anticipates risks, performs a risk analysis and prepares a preliminary plan to address potential risks. Assists in the development, implementation and enhancement of PMO processes, methodology, tools and automation.
- Provides expertise with logistics, problem solve and tweak processes to drive team velocity and ensure full team engagement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree REQUIRED from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering.PM Accreditation from PMI (PMP) preferred.
- Ten years of experience managing projects is required.
- Project Management experience should include development of Project Plans, Schedules and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
- Experience using structured methodologies and project management systems is required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project manager, project lifecycle, agile, waterfall, pmp, pmi, wbs
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.