Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Project Manager, Data Analytics – 147077. Do you have experience with project management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead / motivate project team and drive tasks and report status to IT / Business Leadership weekly. Manage project deliverables / phases including plan, requirements, design, build, test, migrate, go-live, support. Risks, Issues and Mitigations. Status reporting. Stakeholder and Steerco status updates. Daily cadence meetings. Project plans and Sprint planning. Keep pulse on project health via risk management including countermeasures as needed. Documentation and validation of deliverables. Manage development, execution, and maintenance of test scenarios. Execute System Integration Testing and User Acceptance. Go-Live and Support Turnover-Knowledge Transfer.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Technology or related area
- PMI or CPIM certified preferred, not required
- Minimum ten (10) years combined IT project management
- MDM, RPA, Alteryx project management experience a plus
- Strong understanding of project management methodology
- Agile – Dev Ops experience preferred but any agile methodology/tools satisfactory
- Proven experience in IT application support, design, development, testing and implementation
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- In-depth knowledge of applicable policies as they relate to IT
- Proficient PC skills in Office Products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, Project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to adjust presentation based on the audience
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project manager, MDM, Agile, MS Office, DevOps, API, ETL, Informatica, PowerCenter, SQL, SSIS, IDD
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.