Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Operations Specialist (148454). Do you have experience with IT Systems Support? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The IT Operations Specialist is responsible for the sustain, deployment, retirement, and usage of certain Information technologies, platforms, and solutions. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of IT service management principles and execution, and will be able to establish standard processes and manage performance to achieve key metrics. The IT Operations Engineer will also be responsible for explaining technical concepts and technologies in information systems, and will have experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams.
- Ensure the delivery of efficient and secure IT operations, supporting IT systems that fulfill the needs of the business, and provides input to the development team and tech leads as well as to peers responsible for other aspects of operations
- Oversees the support processes that include incident, problem, change, configuration, and event management
- Collaborates with IT strategic service partners and vendors to provide the required level of service, system performance, and functionality required to meet business commitments
- Supports the implementation and management of quality and efficiency improvements of IT service delivery, to drive value and support the latest factory product lines and required IT infrastructures.
- Supports market & project testing; supports specification, configuration & sustain activities and utilizes third party services as directed
- Participates in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities with a focus on suitability for integration with the existing IT operations environment
- Plans and implements small-scale projects (managed work activities) for the deployment of IT networks and Information Systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in IT, preferably working in an industrial, factory, or DevOps environment
- Experience in IT service management principles and execution
- Demonstrated experience in establishing standard processes and managing performance to achieve key metrics
- Experience explaining technical concepts and technologies in information systems.
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: IT Operations Specialist, Windows, Linux, IT Service Delivery, IT Systems Support, Networking
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.