Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Manager, Website (143997). Do you have experience with e-commerce and/or websites? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead IT strategy and innovation on websites, establishing and refining website best practices and governance across cross functional team, facilitating new business requirements and translating to web development agency and other vendors/partners, managing optimization request process, serving on Innovation Council, and ensuring excellent website quality (includes consumer experience and page load speed). You will lead brand roll outs and enhancements to Nestle global products by working with global MSE team (e.g. PriceSpider, BazaarVoice, Smart Recipe Hub, CIAM, Tint, Usabilla). You will also collaborate with team members on NUSAs eBusiness Tech and lead/contribute to other ad hoc initiatives across consumer facing digital channels.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to serve as Deputy to Functional Relationship Manager stepping in to handle discussions with senior level stakeholders; may informally provide oversight over other team members work and deliverables Capabilities Needed
- Understanding of technical architecture – how different applications connect, integrate, and transfer data
- Excellent Communication skills that emphasizes the important intersection of business and technology
- High level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience in marketing technologies (e.g., Drupal, Salesforce, CIAM/Gigya, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: website, e-commerce
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.