Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Manager (148418). Do you have experience with Security Risk Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As the IT Manager for Security Risk Management, you will lead the oversight and management of our cyber risk management program. Your role will be pivotal in assessing, analyzing, and mitigating cyber risks, ensuring the security and integrity of our digital assets and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional leadership qualities, analytical skills, and a deep understanding of cyber threats and risk management strategies.
- Foster an inclusive, empowered, and supportive environment for your team members.
- Lead, develop, and retain a diverse team of security professionals.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s security posture, risk appetite, and stakeholders.
- Manage IT security risk processes, including identification, analysis, treatment, and ongoing governance.
- Collaborate with risk owners to influence remediation and navigate risk governance.
- Act as the escalation point, proactively addressing roadblocks and ensuring high-quality results.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics, ensuring compliance with standards and procedures.
- Deliver presentations to various stakeholders and incorporate security and compliance into decisions and daily responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Reside in one of the following states: AL, AZ, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, NC, NV, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- 6+ years of related experience in Information Technology, Information Security, and/or leadership roles
- Minimum 2 years of successful technical team management, including performance management, development, and hiring
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and relationship management skills
- Understanding of security frameworks such as ISO 27001/2 and NIST
- Thorough grasp of vulnerabilities, threats, and controls
- Experience conducting risk assessments, developing management strategies, and implementing controls and mitigation plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Proactive and adaptable, delivering high-quality results in changing environments
- Strong sense of ownership, working independently with confidentiality
- Ability to incorporate security into decisions and daily responsibilities
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Risk Management, or related field
- CISSP, CISM, or CISA certifications
- Forward Thinking
- Managing and Developing People
- Working With a Team
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Persuading and Influencing
Work From Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a terrestrial cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload speed of 5Mb and download speed of 25Mb is required.Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â Connection latency must be less than 100ms.Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â (Please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: IT Manager, Security, Security Risk Management, Information Security, ISO 27001/2, NIST, CISM, CISSP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.