Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Manager, Security Policy and Compliance – 145517. Do you have experience with IT Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s security posture, capabilities, and risk appetite. Build and mature methodologies and operational processes related to development of policies, standards, and compliance. Manage the execution of operational, tactical, and strategic activities on a day-to-day basis, including subject matter support for individual tasks. Determine time and resources needed to complete assignments and lead team members to prioritize and complete assigned tasks and projects. Identify and address potential roadblocks and escalate challenges as appropriate. Serve as escalation point for the team, proactively addressing opportunities and helping the team deliver high-quality results. Establish and maintain key performance metrics and monitor to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures. Maintain an environment where your employees feel included, valued, empowered, and supported. Be responsible for leading, developing, and retaining a team of diverse results-oriented security professionals including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, performance managing, and compensating. Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities, following security policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6+ years of related experience (can include any combination of experience in Information Technology, Information Security, and/ or leadership)
- 1+ years of experience in policy development, compliance, or audit
- 1+ years of experience and success in managing a team, including responsibility for performance management, team/ employee development, and hiring
- Thorough understanding of security frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and/ or NIST
- Thorough understanding of the differences between vulnerabilities, threats, and controls
- Must have a broad understanding of IT ecosystems and technologies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable aptitude for leadership, collaboration, and relationship management
- Must have strong time management and organization skills, partnered with strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing requirements/ responsibilities and deliver high quality results
- Strong relationship management skills, specifically around managing conflict and resistance to change, and the ability to create a non-adversarial atmosphere (be viewed as a partner)
- Must be able to work independently with a sense of ownership to accomplish department and project tasks
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- CISSP, CISM or CISA certifications
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Security Policy, Compliance, IT Manager
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!