Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Manager, Network Security Engineering – 145706. Do you have experience with IT Management? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will identify, influence, and drive opportunities to further our network security objectives. Own and drive multiple simultaneous projects and roadmaps within the area through close coordination with various IT teams and external vendors. Partner in the development and implementation of an infrastructure product framework. Collaborate with leaders and teams throughout IT to ensure alignment and partnership. Provide leadership in key interactions with others to define, analyze, and deliver customer solutions. Build trust to influence peers and others to break down barriers and drive results. Interface with key partners, suppliers, and procurement teams to layout strategic direction, incorporate into functional roadmaps and cost-effective solutions, and contribute to contract and commercial review. Provide escalation for operational teams as a last tier of support for the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6 or more years of IT experience
- Prior experience successfully leading networking teams, preferably teams in large scale enterprise or service provider networks
- Awareness and understanding of firewall and Web Application firewall (WAF) technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment and working within sprint teams, using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Proven commitment to continuous improvement while upholding availability and resilience of network security services
- Ability to balance risk with business priorities and applies the appropriate sense of urgency to issues
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to establish effective working relationships within all levels of the organization
- Experience managing 3rd party and vendor relationships and negotiations
- Commitment to protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensures security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identifies opportunities for improving security and implements strategies to improve our security posture
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience leading networking teams in global organization with 1,000+ locations
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: firewall, network engineer, network manager, Scrum, Agile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!