Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Manager (147854). Do you have experience with Network Cloud and Automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with your leadership to provide overall guidance and direction to technical teams consisting of network, cloud, and automation engineers. Your primary function will be to lead these teams in pursuit of developing and implementing quality and resilient network cloud designs and automation that meet unique and specific business requirements. You will manage team activities related to the ongoing development and implementation of the EHI cloud network while influencing an “automate everything” approach via an Agile-like practice. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing your teams’ performance including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance & salary reviews.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The IT Manager position typically requires 6 or more years of related IT experience
- Understanding or experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development environment and working within sprint teams, using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Proven commitment to continuous improvement of teammates and technology
- Proven commitment to capturing and reporting of valuable performance, utilization, and cost metrics
- Ability to balance risk with business priorities and applies the appropriate sense of urgency to issues
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to establish effective working relationships within all levels of the organization
- Experience managing 3rd party and vendor relationships and negotiations
- Commitment to protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensures security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identifies opportunities for improving security and implements strategies to improve our security posture
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Prior experience successfully managing networking or cloud teams, preferably teams in large scale enterprise or service provider networks
- Awareness and understanding of AWS or Azure technologies, products, and services
- Awareness and understanding of core networking concepts and technologies
- Prior experience serving as a SCRUM master and/or product owner as a part of the Agile Framework
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: [JOB KEYWORDS]
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.