Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Manager, Application Development – 146174. Do you have experience with Application Development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Manager on the ARMS application development team, you will be responsible for managing the execution of operational, tactical, and strategic activities related to ARMS modernization efforts, including API development and evolving our external marketplace solution. You will be responsible for determining time and resources needed to complete assignments and empowering team members to prioritize and complete assigned tasks and projects. You will also be responsible for people management activities including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews. As a Manager, you will be responsible for fostering an agile team culture with heavy emphasis on promoting team Leadership and product Ownership.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of experience managing, leading, and mentoring technical professionals (to include hiring, performance/ salary reviews, career development, etc.)
- Professional experience working on an Agile development team
- Extensive knowledge of software development tools and techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Fundamental understanding of Agile practices and principles
- Ability to recognize strengths and weaknesses of team members and coach, mentor and make changes if required
- Ability to manage the execution of operational, tactical, and strategic activities on a day-to-day basis, including support for individual tasks
- Must be committed to building powerful teams exercising servant leadership approach
- Must have strong teamwork qualities, with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with peers, vendors, senior management, and other departments
- Proficient in providing insight to technical development concepts
- Ability to understand project requirements, allocate appropriate team resources and ensure completion in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to partner effectively with team members, as well as communicate with vendors and peers
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience managing people, including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews
- Experience in Agile methodology using JIRA and Confluence
- Experience supporting cloud-based large scale or high-transactional volume SaaS products
- Experience leading the development of new APIs based on core capabilities
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Application Development
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!