Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Manager (145096). Do you have experience with database? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Manager in the Rental Database area, you will lead a team of DBAs and DAs responsible for building and maintaining the health, security, and performance of database solutions that support our rental clients; which lead to increased flexibility and efficiencies that directly improve the customer experience. In this role, you will be responsible for managing team responsibilities/priorities, coaching and developing your team, and performing annual appraisals/salary reviews. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with Pricing and other IT teams to understand project requirements, identifying staffing needs and helping to oversee the implementation and deployment of those changes and new technology. You will lead and provide guidance for the development efforts assigned to your team, identify and resolve roadblocks, determine timelines, raise risks and identify solutions. You will work with leadership to enhance processes, determine strategy and identify improvements to increase the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The IT Manager role requires 6 or more years of related experience
- Experience leading and mentoring technical professionals
- Proven success in IT project management
- Exceptional communications, both oral and written
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing requirements and responsibilities, and have the ability to deliver results in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Must have demonstrated ability to motivate and direct employees and teams to accomplish goals
- Must have strong leadership qualities, with the ability to establish and maintain solid working relationships with subordinates, peers, management and teams/departments within the IT organization
- Must have strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization and attention to detail
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to work independently with a sense of urgency to accomplish department / project tasks
- Experience leading projects with internal and external stakeholders and IT teams
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of Database platforms
- Understanding of Rental Operations and the systems which support them
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: database, lead
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!