Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Lead Architect, Network Cloud Engineering (148199). Do you have experience as an IT Lead Architect and Network Cloud Engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Network Strategy and Operations team has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Architect. In this role you will partner with others across multiple teams to help deliver innovative solutions in support of technology strategy. Specifically, you will work on the development, design, and integration of cloud connectivity and network initiatives from the ground up. Through familiarity with emerging technologies, security, and design practices, you will have the exciting role of helping to provide secure and responsive solutions to our business. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make significant contributions that will further technology ecosystem as we evolve our solutions to meet the needs of the business.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- The Lead Architect position requires 8 or more years of related experience, including 2+ years strong architecture experience in large environments
- Extensive experience with network architecture with a thorough understanding of network security and frameworks, and with a focus on modern network constructs such as cloud networking and service mesh
- Proven experience developing strategies and roadmaps for solutions that solve business problems, are scalable and sustainable, are secure, and meet internal long-term goals of IT and the business; This should include experience documenting solution architectures as deliverables
- Experience working across multiple technology groups and domains to develop architectures and standards
- Working knowledge of web and API application architectures and their supporting infrastructures
- Capable of leading a team on large, technically complex projects
- Experienced in mentoring and coaching team members at an organizational level
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with Palo Alto and Imperva product families.
- Experience with AWS and Azure networking solutions
- Experience with network automation strategies and tools (Terraform, Ansible)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: it lead architect, network cloud engineering, aws, cloud, azure, f5
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.Ã¿Â