Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Infrastructure Security & Compliance Specialist (148367). Do you have experience with Network Security and Compliance? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Apply knowledge and experience in IT Infrastructure Operations Support & Engineering to deliver direct Digital Infrastructure cybersecurity and compliance consulting support for IT Infrastructure.
- Cultivate and advance partnerships and collaborations between Digital Technology Operations infrastructure operations, engineering, and architecture and Digital Cybersecurity.
- Continuously organize, prioritize, and manage multiple Digital Technology Security & Compliance program and project deliverables.
- Facilitate and/or lead matrixed workstreams and sub-teams to achieve tactical and strategic objectives.
- Role reports to DTO Security & Compliance Lead and shares capacity as a central point of contact between DTO and multiple technology organizations and functions including:
- DTO Infrastructure Engineering, Architecture, System & Network Operations Administration, Command Center, Service Management, and Operational Excellence
- Digital Cybersecurity Engineering, Architecture, Operations, Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC), Vulnerability Management, and Threat Management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development, Cybersecurity or similar technology related degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years working experience at least 2nd or 3rd level system and/or network administration support with a medium to large scale business.
- Firm practical understanding of IT security and compliance including risk management and information security principles. Must be conversant in access control, network security, data/information security, and security operations. Experience coaching and leading others applying practical knowledge.
- Experience working with infrastructure teams building action plans in response to audits/reviews
- Demonstrated experience using and SharePoint & Microsoft productivity and automation products to create content, illustrate concepts and data, and for managing project and/or team content
- Project experience as technical subject matter expert operating/deploying/upgrading server or network operating systems, cyber security, and/or systems management tools
- Experience using one of the following or similar “Monitor of Monitor” type toolsets such as OpsBridge Manager, Netcool, DynaTrace, ServiceNow, or SPLUNK in an infrastructure and application monitoring setting
- Hands on experience with Service Management tools processing records, querying and building reports for performance and other analysis.
- Comfortable using ITIL/ITSM concepts, terminology, and application where applicable
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience in compliance data handling and request support to regulated data/systems, storage, or network infrastructure (ex. Sarbanes-Oxley, NERC-CIP, HIPAA, or similar) strongly desired
- ISC2 CISSP or ISACA CISM Certification preferred
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification preferred
- Lean/Continuous Improvement, Agile Development, Formal Project Management experience preferred.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: network security, compliance, access control, network administrator
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.