Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Infrastructure Project Manager, MS Project – 145568. Do you have experience with MS Project and JIRA? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will manage engineering projects within waterfall and agile SDLC methodologies. Manage sprints and the agile process / ceremonies as needed. Understand and manage the scope of work for the team in short term and long term. Ensure adherence / compliance with existing SOPs. Educate the team on agile best practices. Partner with Business Analyst, Engineering Manager, and business teams for prioritization of work. Clarify goals and objectives for each project. Clear understanding of risks and issues that could derail projects. Communicate appropriately by topic and for respective audiences. Facilitate workshops and other project related meetings. Take meeting notes and action items for followup. Assist with continuous process improvement. Design and develop processes. Develop solution requirements. Develop, deliver, and present operational reports.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of experience with enterprise system implementations in global companies and exposure to Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Finance, or Customer Support processes.
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, Confluence/Jira.
- Experience managing and delivering end user expectations while working effectively with engineering teams.
- Detail oriented, process driven, organized, with effective communication and facilitation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in SDLC projects and methodologies including Agile and waterfall.
- Prior experience as a Scrummaster with Jira administrator experience.
- Prior experience working with business systems like Salesforce, Netsuite, and data integration tools such as Boomi.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently with minimal supervision. Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize time appropriately.
- Strong relationship building/partnering skills with global cross functional teams and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to executives.
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to communicate business needs to technical people and to communicate and simplify complex technical information for non-technical people.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MS Project, JIRA
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.