Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented IT Infrastructure Engineer (147628). Do you have experience with Linux? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work in a fast-paced R&D environment
- Perform administrative functions and maintenance of server hardware and software using RedHat Enterprise
- Coding and scripting
- Maintains the ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the infrastructure services. This includes monitoring the operating environments, responding to incidents, problems, and planning for growth
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in linux server administration
- Proficient in networking and firewall management
- Bash programming experience
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar bachelors degree
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel may be required
- This developer position is half on-site based in Urbandale, IA or Ankeny, IA
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Support Microsoft Windows Servers, MS SQL, File Servers
- Git source control experience
- Continuous Integration tools
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: linux, infrastructure, linux server administration, redhat
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.